Friday, May 11, 2012

Sweet sweet willa june

This is willa june
Willa June is Angela and my niece...she was born May 10, 2012 around 10am<br>
She is also our god daughter and she is lovely
When nina went into labor I was at work but my insanely amazing wife had a ticket booked and a bag packed by the time I got home 2.5 hours later
When I walked in to Nina's room at the hospital she was completely flabbergasted that I was there but so happy
It is such a joy to be here and be able to help her with my sweet niece
One nurse commented "you did a lot if research" when I said something about willa and I just laughed and said "no...I just have twins at home!"
I so wish we lived closer so we could be a part of this little girls every day...

This is willa and she is amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment